Monday, March 19, 2007

I am honestly getting more and more disgusted with my own species. (Yes yes I can hear the guys agreeing with this statement) And why in the world would I be insulting the sistas of my soul (not!) on a post? Simply because we really are disgusting little manipulative creatures. (And yes, more agreement from guys)

Disclaimer: No matter how much you men are going to agree with me on this, admit that without us, there will be no one to keep you on your toes and you’ll be so deprived that the hole in the wall is your best friend and goats are your girlfriend.

I digress.

So, why are girls disgusting little manipulative creatures? Simply because, we are. And we know how to apply that when handling guys. And we know that it works.

More importantly, we also know that it’s our DIVINE RIGHT that when we cry, all our sins will be forgiven. (Note the sarcasm there... in case you thick headed guys didn’t get it)

Well I say bullshit. Everyone, no matter whether you have an appendage sticking out of you, or whether you have two chunks of fats bouncing on your chest, should think that:

‘Oh! I’m a guy… I have the right to screw around just because I can.’

Or

‘Oh! But I’m a girl… You can’t just curse at me.’

If that’s the case, then we should stop advocating equality because frankly… there is no such thing as equality. It is just a notion that was probably conceived by someone in the past to justify why girls should go to school and why guys should do housework. And why the next person is getting the same amt of salary even though he/she has a lower level of education.

Girls want to be equal – work place/household/bed etc. but we are not ready to face the consequences of this actualized equality.

So, if we are so desperate for the embrace of equality, then we should be made to carry our own belongings and get conscripted.

Girlfriends should not force their boyfriends to carry their miniscule bags and look like a faggot in that process (unless he really doesn’t mind and physically snatches the bag from you).

And ladies, if you go out with so many other guys (and whom you know are interested in you) while you’re attached, then by left, you should let your boyfriends go out with other girls (whom are obvious in their affection for him). I don’t see why if you go out with so many other guys, knowing that your boyfriend WILL get jealous and definitely fight over this issue (as per countless of other times since you got together), should you persist in this particular course of action. I call that stupidity or just plain sluttish. Either way, I don’t condone. Honestly it really is a waste of time talking and comforting people like that, because they are going to just fall back in that same routine.

Bottom line: I don’t deal with stupid people (I.e. people who don’t use their brains). Or people who think that just because they go into confession with you, their sins are lessened or even forgiven.

If we expect to be able to buy so many pairs of shoes, then by centre, we should not make any noise if our other half (I don’t think ‘better; half is appropriate here unless you’re like married) spends his cash, not on flowers for you (who needs them? they eventually die anyways) but on little gadgets that guys just love or even zhng-ing his car. (This is not in any way directed at you Nutella – just raising the notion of example. You’re married and that’s a whole new diff ball game that I don’t even know about) Of course, that is if your bf doesn’t mind.

I don’t see why just because us girls have boobs and a vagina, we should be expected to be treated differently. Right is right. Wrong is wrong. Of course there are grey areas, but still. Girls think that just because they have boobs and a vagina, allowances should be given. However, we do not even think twice when jumping up and down demanding that our boyfriends listen to whatever we say, do whatever we want, WITHOUT considering their feelings. We curse at them when they do something we think is wrong and we don’t give them allowances.

Girls are just plain unreasonable. And even the most level headed girl will turn out to be irrational when she is in a relationship. I believe that we should strive towards maintaining a balance between 撒娇 and being just plain 野蛮.

Note: This is about girls IN GENERAL. (not all girls are like that.. i promise)

Can you blame me for not wanting to get attached? I fear that I would succumb to evil and be like the very girls I’m talking about. *GASP*

0 leaping turtles: